- On September 21, 2013, a Teetor & Meyer family reunion took place at Lake Wawasee, IN. Still with us, first cousins Marjorie Teetor Meyer and Jack Teetor, Sr. discussed with the next generation the interest of making a film based on Marjorie Teetor Meyer's book, "One Man's Vision The Life of Automotive Pioneer Ralph R. Teetor." And so the journey began.
- Early 2014, Jack Teetor, Jr, began developing an adaptation of his Aunt Marjorie's book into a documentary script with his sights on a one-hour film, now expected to be 90 minutes. Teetor wrote on and off over the next eight years tracking his vision to tell the story of his great Uncle Ralph.
- During these years, Teetor's cousin Jim Andron, signed on as composer for the film. Teetor's
brother Daniel Teetor, signed on as Photo Editor.
- Teetor completed another update in July of 2022 for his 32th revision of his script as a result of Ralph Teetor's archives, revisions during recording of temp V.O. track, and reviewing of rough footage..
- The 2022 Automotive Hall of Fame events were attended by Dan & Jack Teetor who met with Sarah
Cook, President of the organization, Leah Minadeo, Digital Asset & Archive Manager, and Margarite
Fourcroy, and discussed digitizing some Ralph Teetor documents & photos for his lasting legacy.
- Press Release - July 12, 2022 (See Gallery Section for PDF)
- Press Contact Deborah Gilels (See Contact Page)
- Voice-over artist Rick Zieff recorded voice of Macy Teetor on 04/27/22 in L.A.
- Recorded voice-over temp track with John Matthew on 02/9 & 11/22 at Garden of Sound studio in L.A.
- New York-based Andy Rothstein recorded voices of Bob Beeson & Landrum Bolling on 02/14/22.
- Reached an agreement in February 2022 with Beverly Boy Productions/Derek Tow as Editor.
- Signed with Complete Production Group in L.A. for SAG-AFTRA signatory and payroll services in February 2022.
- Indiana location shoot was held at the Hagerstown Museum on October 26, 2021. A special thanks to Joe Smith, Glen Meek & Barbara with the museum, Chris Lamar, Brenda Campbell & Jennifer Taylor with the Hagerstown Library, Willow Springs for catering, Shellie Gray of The Logo Shoppe, and the warm hospitality of the town.
- Marissa Slagle, of the Western Wayne News, reported in her story of the film shoot, "Ralph Teetor's extraordinary life is one that inspires people around the world."
- Teetor contracted with Beverly Boy Productions, an international company, with the Indianapolis
team facilitating the shoot. Thank you to Derek Tow, Eric Filson, and Taylor for the production.
- Final thanks to my Indiana cousins Ralph Meyer, Jennifer Bloniarz, Lucy Meyer Kropp, Ruthie Jones for their interviews (Grandchildren of Ralph Teetor).
- The 2018 Automotive Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony celebrated alumni including Ralph R. Teetor.
Attending the event were Ralph & Connie Meyer and Dan & Jack Teetor.